We are looking for an experienced sawyer / wood machinist to join our growing team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing timber business in the heart of the Scottish Borders. At Caledonia Timber we offer a range of cut and process timbers, championing our local materials with a focus on quality.
You will be required to have experience operating the following;
- Woodmizer Lt 40 super hydraulic or similar
- Stenner band rack
- Stenner re saw
- 4 sided planer moulders
About you –
This role requires a pro-active attitude with a level of self-management, including;
- being able to manage orders / cut lists as they come in and manage timber stocks in the yard,
- ensure a smooth and constant work flow working in conjunction with forklift driver,
- have a level of experience in custom cutting of larch and Douglas fir,
- be a neat and tidy worker focused on quality production with a good safety record,
- be able to manage record keeping and have good time management.
Wages dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and references to email@example.com